Hours and dates
- From Oct 27 to Oct 30 from 10:00 to 18:00
For the 11th edition of the Kikk Festival, France will be fully represented with a delegation of French companies from the Cultural and Creative Industries. The chance to discover an attractive ecosystem and innovative companies in various industries: edition, immersive technologies (AR/VR/XR), photography, design, scenography… A French Pavilion will host companies, associations, public and private actors of the sector. The objective is to gather Belgian cultural institutions and French leaders in the field of immersive experiences and cultural innovation.
Join for a networking breakfast to discover the French delegation of the Kikk Festival !
Pavillon France – XR/Innovation Breakfast : 8.30Am to 10.30Am
On the occasion of Kikk Festival 2022, The French Embassy in Belgium, The Ministry of Culture, Business France, Minalogic and the 104 Factory are pleased to invite you to their XR/Innovation Breakfast ! You will be able to meet the companies of the French delegation over a breakfast. This event will be hold within the Kikk Festival. You will have to get a KIKK badge to access the breakfast. Mandatory registration, subject to availability. Location will be communicated by email
This initiative has been initiated by:
· The Cooperation and Cultural Action Department of the French Embassy in Belgium
· The ministry of Culture (DGMIC)
· Business France, the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy
· Minalogic, the innovation cluster for digital technologies operating out of France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. Minalogic drives an ecosystem of nearly 500 members and helps all of its stakeholders make business connections through targeted, qualified introductions and create opportunities to innovate and grow at the national, European, and international levels.
· 104 factory, the incubator for cultural and creative startups, which supports companies in the development of their projects while benefiting from business expertise.
And the following partners :
· The French-Belgian Chamber of Commerce
· L’OFQJ : Office franco-québécois pour la jeunesse
· L’Institut français
· The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
Femme Fatale Studio
Panodyssey & the Creative Room European Alliance (CREA)
Office franco-québécois pour la jeunesse
NewImages – Forum des images
Ministère de la Culture (DGMIC) – French Ministry of Culture (Media and Cultural Industries Branch)
SCAC – French Embassy in Belgium